My apologies, I keep forgetting to post the meeting minutes to the list. On request, here are the minutes for last week's status meeting.
Since next week is easter week, the next meeting will likely be April 21st, to stay on odd-numbered weeks.
NAV status meeting minutes 2009-03-23 =====================================
morten ------ * released NAV 3.5.2 with two security fixes, coordinated with Werner for simultaneous release of the Debian package.
* fixed a couple of ipdevinfo bugs (rrd-availability & downtime for stateless alerts)
* Fixed Netmap UTF-8 bug for Windows users. Kristian comments that the old convoluted code was an attempted workaround for some older java plugins. My take is that we should recommend everyone always use the latest available version.
* using virtualbox on my workstation for deployment tests, old sdrift machine decommissioned.
* new virtual machine, elixis, for ipdevpoll development.
* "apache idle in transactions"-problem on client installations fixed. Was related to Apache site config overriding NAV's .htaccess file.
* consolidated interface table looks complete. Schema upgrade statements written and tested. Should have a short meeting about this when Vidar gets back fro Lisbon.
jørgen ------ * working on smsd backoff mechanism
magnus ------ * wrote a Django base template to have SQL query debug info on all pages in Django subsystems.
* Hacking on error message logging in IP Device history. Found a quickselect defect: Cannot explicitly set a default selection, e.g. when form needs to be redisplayed because of errors in form input.
thomas ------ * alertengine bugfixing.
discussion ---------- Questions about priorities: Magnus: Priority list: 1=finish ipdevhist, 2=ipdevpoll tasks, if any are assigned, 3=refactor-auth blueprint Jørgen: Priority list: 1=smsd backoff, 2=ipdevinfo-related bugs and blueprints, 3=report-sql-parse-refactor