The fourth beta release of the NAV 4.0 series is now available for download at Launchpad: https://launchpad.net/nav/4.0/4.0b4
Here's the changelog summary of today's release:
User-visible features and improvements:
* A port metrics tab has been added to IP Device Info, so that all port graphs are available on a single page (just like you're used to from Cricket).
* Sub-tabs in IP Device Info are now hyperlinkable.
* Portadmin UI has been reworked again, based on feedback from NTNU.
* All users are now presented with a "NAV tour" widget on their front page, which will give an interactive tour of the functionality on the new front page.
* Introduced widget for displaying the contents of `welcome-anonymous.txt` and `welcome-registered.txt`, as was always present on the NAV 3 front page.
* Introduced button to add any graph displayed in NAV to your front page widget dashboard.
* CPU stats from HP devices are now included in ranked CPU statistics.
* New button in ranked statistics to switch between regular graph and pie chart.
* Improved titles, legends and display of various graphs.
* Removed obsolete Adobe Flash component that was used to facilitate CSV export of the room switch port view.
A Debian package has been uploaded to our APT repository. We will likely build and upload a new version of the virtual appliance later today.
As usual, please report bugs at https://launchpad.net/nav/+filebug .
Happy beta-NAVing everyone!