We still seem to be having problems with our mailing list setup. nav-commit
and nav-dev are confirmed to be working fine, but nav-users apparently doesn't.
Some subscribers seem to be getting the mails sent to nav-dev(a)itea.ntnu.no,
while others are not (myself included). However, none of these mails are
stored in the mailing list archives.
I've asked the guys at itea.ntnu.no to take a look at this problem, but
apparently all their postmasters have taken their summer vacations
simultaineously (!), so I cannot really say when this problem will be fixed.
I would have moved the mailing lists to a different server to ensure continued
service, were it not for the fact that I'll be taking 4 weeks of vacation
starting today. Therefore I've asked John-Magne, the second list
administrator, to try to influence things at itea.ntnu.no while I'm gone.
Some of you might get this e-mail, and some of you might not, I don't know.
If some of you who receive this e-mail can respond to it, maybe we can gather
enough clues as to what is wrong that the postmasters (or acting postmasters
or whatever) at itea.ntnu.no can fix the problem. If not, the list may be
defunct for the next 4 weeks :-(