Not sure since which update, but i am missing all the port details for all my HP 2620 Power Over Ethernet switches type J9625A
I have other normal 2620 (J9623A) switches with no problems, could this related to POE info?
The fifth maintenance release of the 4.8 series of NAV is now out!
The source code is available for download at GitHub . New packages
for Debian 8/9 (Jessie/Stretch) are published in our APT repository ,
The virtual appliance will be updated shortly.
Fixed GitHub issues in this release:
* #1688 (Report crashes when using %, * or non-ASCII characters in
* #1693 (Changing password from "User and API Administration" leads to
* #1702 (Adding log entries with non-ascii characters crashes page)
* #1711 (Regression: Report crashes when attempting to sort a column
filtered on a non-ASCII value)
* #1719 ('navdump -a' puts status messages into the output files)
* #1721 (Widget spinner visible when opening tool-menu)
* #1729 (Room search "CSV download" CR in "last active" field)
* #1734 (l2trace crashes when searching for invalid IP addresses)
* #1735 (HTTP errors from Graphite shouldn't crash NAV's Graphite
Third party copyright owners of NAV code, like The Norwegian University of
Science and Technology, and the University of Tromsø, have signed over their
copyright for their code contributions to Uninett. NAV 4.8 is still licensed
under GPLv2-only, but will be relicensed under GPLv3 in the upcoming 4.9
series. This should have no impact on end users; as a company with public
ownership, Uninett will always strive to keep NAV under a free and open
Happy NAVing everyone!